Sunday 8 May 2011

SGP Weekly Pick - 5/9/2011

This blog is record of me in becoming a great trader in time to come. It also serve as constant reminder of the trading rules that I need to follow. Follow me on Facebook if you think this information can be useful to you!

My Story
I used to buy stock based on news and analyst’s recommendation, which usually end up in loses. I also used to monitor live stock price and buy into a stock when I see the price is running up (chase the stock - GREED) and sell the stock when it starts to come down (FEAR). The result? Every time after I buy, it come down, and every time after I sell, it goes up (I believed this is very common among us) I have then learn that I NEED to AUTOMATE the trade (become end of day trader) to take out the emotion of FEAR and GREED. It works. I plan my strategy after the market close, automate my trading before market open, and let the market decide the outcome of my plan & strategy.

Automate your trade with E (Entry), S (Stop Loss) and P (Profit Target) Keyed in before market opens. Remember to use OCO, if Done, StopLimit order to protect your trade (Your Money). 
Use StopLimit Order. Only buy when E was broken, and MUST sell when S is broken. Remember to shift your S accordingly (to protect your profit) when the stock price move


This Week's potential Up Trending Stock (SGP)

** Market is volatile. Trade carefully and follow the rules. Buy only your E is broke up and Must Sell if your S is broke down. If your are not comfortable, Do not trade for a while **

Counter
Symbols
Golden Agri
E5H
PEC
IX2
K-REIT
K71U
M1
B2F
Noble Grp
E5H
SinoGrandnes
JS5


Disclaimer

Please be informed that all the mentioned stocks / symbols are solely for the purpose of education only; it is neither a trading advice nor an invitation to trade. For trading advice, please speak to your dealer representative or remisier or financial adviser.


1 comment:

  1. How about Sembmarine & Cosco & Keppel corp plus Ezra ?? all cheap sales... Can try ?

    ReplyDelete

Chartfreely